Front Desk Helper
Type of Job
About the job
Convey a professional, friendly, respectful and welcoming tone to all clients who either phone or physically arrive at our shop. As the first contact for our customers, our Receptionist exemplifies our company philosophy of "Treating our Clients like Family".
- Ensure that every individual that enters the shop is greeted with a smile and provided with a friendly transition, so their needs are addressed.
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the dealership department functions and the team members responsible for each of them.
- Build a professional, respectful and caring relationship with all staff members to optimize workplace enjoyment and productivity
- Handle all incoming calls quickly and efficiently with an emphasis on:
- Minimizing the time clients are placed on hold
- Referring messages to the correct department in a prompt and professional manner
- File all necessary paperwork according to our procedures
- Downloading and printing correspondence from our CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) to be signed by the Product Advisors and sent to our customers
- Execute other clerical duties such as accounts payable data entry, sorting mail, and assisting Managers as required
- Facilitate the ordering, receiving and distribution of stationary and supplies requested by staff
- Monitor and record advertising and promotions placed by our shop, as well as other Businesses in our city.
- Arrange and facilitate courier envelopes and packages as requested.
- Provide backup support for clerical staff as required
- Maintain the customer lounge by organizing newspapers, magazines etc.
- Check restrooms on a schedule during the day to ensure cleanliness and adequate supplies.
- Monitor showroom activity and track incoming customer traffic and phone calls
- Hostess and interact with our customers to ensure they feel at home.
- Address Switchboard operational issues and set up phones for new staff
- Other Duties as Required
2 years receptionist experience (Preferred)
Excellent interpersonal customer relations and communications skills
Solid typing and filing abilities
Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Good knowledge in Automotive industry.
$16 - $18 an hour
Excellent workplace environment
Variety in the day to day
Work with amazing brands and fantastic people
ECUPROGRAM is a local corporation that focus to automotive industry that has operated in the Calgary community for over 10 years. Built on passion and teamwork, we represent some of the worlds most luxurious and sporty automotive brands and are dedicated to our commitment to excellence.
If you think you are up for the challenge, and fit and exceed these requirements, please submit your resume.
4505 1 St SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2L2, Canada