VRSF 3.5″ Ceramic Coated Downpipe N55 10-13 BMW 135i/335i/X1
The VRSF 3.5″ downpipe upgrade is THE best bang for the buck mod available for your N55 135i & 335i/xi. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converter in the factory downpipe, back pressure is significantly reduced which results in faster spool, an increase in power & a more aggressive exhaust note. Our downpipe also features a unique CFD optimized cast merge collector which offers the smoothest turbo to mid pipe transition available.
Every VRSF downpipe is hand crafted from tig welded, mandrel bent, 304 grade stainless steel. High quality replacement hardware and mid-pipe gaskets are included although we highly recommend purchasing the optional turbo clamp and gaskets if your car has more than 80km.
Cerakote High Temperature Ceramic Coating:
Our N55 downpipe now includes ceramic coating free of charge. We use Cerakote’s best thermal barrier coating which helps keep the hot air inside the exhaust and out of the engine bay which decreases overall intake air temps along with engine coolant and transmission oil temps.
- Made from hand crafted, tig welded 3.5″ 304 grade stainless steel.
- Compatible with both right hand drive and left hand drive vehicles.
- CFD optimized, cast stainless steel merge collector.
- Smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- CNC SS304 stainless steel flanges.
- Gains from 25-30hp with tune.
- Gaskets & mounting hardware included.
- VRSF lifetime warranty
Manufacturer Part Number: 10902015
This item fits the following BMWs:
2011 – 2013 E82 BMW 135
2010 – 2013 E90/E91/E92/E93 BMW 335i & 335xi N55
2012 – 2015 E84 BMW X1 35i